Re: [soapbuilders] New failures with MS.Net remoting endpoint

    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 1 8:04 PM
      Hello,

      Confirmed with WM client. Also, in Group B, "echoNestedStruct" and
      "echoNestedArray".
      These were ok previously.

      RC

      |---------------------------------------------------------------------------
      ---------------------|
      > | FAIL: **** System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException - Exception has
      been thrown by the |
      > | target of an invocation. ****
      System.Runtime.Remoting.RemotingException - The argument type |

      |---------------------------------------------------------------------------
      ---------------------|

      > - Sam Ruby

    • Vineel Gattu
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 1 8:33 PM

        This problem will be rectified at the earliest.

        Thanks,

        vineel

        |---------------------------------------------------------------------------
        ---------------------|
        > | FAIL: **** System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException - Exception has
        been thrown by the      |
        > | target of an invocation. ****
        System.Runtime.Remoting.RemotingException - The argument type    |
        > | SoapInterop.ServiceB.SOAPStruct cannot be converted into parameter type
        |
        > | SoapInterop.ServiceA.SOAPStruct.

        > - Sam Ruby

      • Vineel Gattu
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 1 8:33 PM