RE: [soapbuilders] question re: target namespaces for ArrayOfxxx

  • Matt Long
    Message 1 of 25 , Aug 1, 2001
      hi graham,

      you would have to define a namespace for ArrayOf'Intrinsic-Types' and
      everyone would have to recognize this, which certainly would be more
      convenient than managing the schema for these cases.

      -Matt

    • Mike Stone
      Message 2 of 25 , Aug 2, 2001
        Hi Graham:

        I will change the endpoint to use the shared WSDL and add R2 Group B methods soon....

        Thanks!

        Mike Stone