New failures with MS.Net remoting endpoint

  • Sam Ruby
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 1, 2001
      Running Interop test 'A', I am now seeing the following on echoStruct and
      echoStructArray:
      |------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
      | FAIL: **** System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException - Exception has been thrown by the |
      | target of an invocation. **** System.Runtime.Remoting.RemotingException - The argument type |
      | SoapInterop.ServiceB.SOAPStruct cannot be converted into parameter type |
      | SoapInterop.ServiceA.SOAPStruct. |
      |------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

      - Sam Ruby
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 1, 2001
        Hello,

        Confirmed with WM client. Also, in Group B, "echoNestedStruct" and
        "echoNestedArray".
        These were ok previously.

        RC

        |---------------------------------------------------------------------------
        ---------------------|
        > | FAIL: **** System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException - Exception has
        been thrown by the |
        > | target of an invocation. ****
        System.Runtime.Remoting.RemotingException - The argument type |
        > | SoapInterop.ServiceB.SOAPStruct cannot be converted into parameter type
        |
        > | SoapInterop.ServiceA.SOAPStruct.

        |---------------------------------------------------------------------------
        ---------------------|

        > - Sam Ruby

      • Vineel Gattu
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 1, 2001

          This problem will be rectified at the earliest.

          Thanks,

          vineel

          |---------------------------------------------------------------------------
          ---------------------|
          > | FAIL: **** System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException - Exception has
          been thrown by the      |
          > | target of an invocation. ****
          System.Runtime.Remoting.RemotingException - The argument type    |
          > | SoapInterop.ServiceB.SOAPStruct cannot be converted into parameter type
          |
          > | SoapInterop.ServiceA.SOAPStruct.

          > - Sam Ruby

        • Vineel Gattu
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 1, 2001