RE: [soapbuilders] question re: target namespaces for ArrayOfxxx

  • graham glass
    Message 1 of 25 , Aug 1, 2001
      hi bob,

      yes, it seems odd to be putting the type definition
      of something as general as "array of int" into a namespace
      that can vary on a per-WSDL basis.

      a rule such as "put the ArrayOfXXX" type definition into
      the same namespace as "XXX" would be a simple approach.

      cheers,
      graham

      Message 2 of 25 , Aug 1, 2001
        yes, it's the SQL data receiver that is complaining
        when GLUE sends it arguments in the order based on
        the shared WSDL file.

        cheers,
        graham

        Message 3 of 25 , Aug 1, 2001
          Sam Ruby wrote:

          > One thing I noted is that attempting to invoke an undefined method
          > (e.g. echoMap) results in a java.lang.NullPointerException.

          Now echoMap hangs. Until this problem is resolved, I have removed kSOAP
          from the list of endpoints that Apache clients will test against.

          - Sam Ruby
        • Matt Long
          Message 4 of 25 , Aug 1, 2001
            hi graham,

            you would have to define a namespace for ArrayOf'Intrinsic-Types' and
            everyone would have to recognize this, which certainly would be more
            convenient than managing the schema for these cases.

            -Matt

          • Mike Stone
            Message 5 of 25 , Aug 2, 2001
              Hi Graham:

              I will change the endpoint to use the shared WSDL and add R2 Group B methods soon....

              Thanks!

              Mike Stone