Regarding Interoperability.. Microsoft vs Other tools

  • Bhaskar Reddy
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2001
      Hi,

      I am new to SOAP development. Our requirement is to upload a file from
      Microsoft Windows platform to
      Web Server, which is running on UNIX platform. For this purpose I want to
      use SOAP.
      My question here is Can I use Microsoft ToolKit on both client and server
      side ??? or we can use it only
      on Client (Windows)machines ?? Incase if we can use it only on Microsoft
      m/cs, then I have to use it only on Client machine
      and on server side, I have to use some other's toolkit for SOAP. Is that
      possible ??

      Could you please suggest me what is the best solution for this
      scenario..??

      Thanks in advance

      Bhaskar