Re: [soapbuilders] echoMap in ApacheAxis endpoint

  • Paul Kulchenko
    Message 1 of 35 , Aug 1, 2001
      Hi, Hiroshi!

      > Are there other endpoint which supports echoMap?
      SOAP::Lite supports it. I'll add echoMap method tomorrow. Hopefully
      methods for B and C interop stages as well :)

      Best wishes, Paul.

      http://www.jin.gr.jp/~nahi/Ruby/SOAP4R/wiki.cgi?cmd=view;name=InteropResults%3A%3ASOAP4R%2F1.3.7-Apache+Axis

      > 1. nil cannot be a key.
      > 2. seems return illegal content-length when multi-byte-encoded-char
      > in response.
      >
      > Are there other endpoint which supports echoMap?
      >
      > Regards,
      > // NaHi

      http://phonecard.yahoo.com/
    • NAKAMURA, Hiroshi
      Message 35 of 35 , Aug 6, 2001
        Hi Paul,

        Yes, you are right. CR == \r...

        BTW, is there any implementation which supports whiteSpace facet?
        In the case of SOAP4R, it does not support any facets now.

        // NaHi