echoMap in ApacheAxis endpoint

  • NAKAMURA, Hiroshi
    Message 1 of 35 , Aug 1, 2001

      I found ApacheAxis support echoMap.
      I also added echoMap to SOAP4R endpoint.

      Updated SOAP4R client/ApacheAxis server test result at
      http://www.jin.gr.jp/~nahi/Ruby/SOAP4R/wiki.cgi?cmd=view;name=InteropResults%3A%3ASOAP4R%2F1.3.7-Apache+Axis

      1. nil cannot be a key.
      2. seems return illegal content-length when multi-byte-encoded-char in response.

      Are there other endpoint which supports echoMap?

      Regards,
      // NaHi
    • NAKAMURA, Hiroshi
      Message 35 of 35 , Aug 6, 2001
        Hi Paul,

        Yes, you are right. CR == \r...

        BTW, is there any implementation which supports whiteSpace facet?
        In the case of SOAP4R, it does not support any facets now.

        // NaHi