Reg : SOAP interoperability across platforms

  • prasanna.kumaar@iflexsolutions.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 26, 2001
      hi everybody!
      Basically i am trying to make VB 6.0 and JAVA interoperable with
      each other in terms of SOAP having VB 6.0 as the client and APACHE TOMCAT as
      Server.
      I am trying to invoke a web service existing on APACHE TOMCAT Server
      from my terminal from VB 6.0. I can able to load the WSDL file on the
      server.I am also able to assign the parameters to the method which the
      service is going to invoke.But i couldn't be able to execute the COM object
      in the server.I have already deployed the service on the server and the
      service is up and running.
      Should i have to pass anything in addition along with the SOAP
      Envelope is sent to the APACHE TOMCAT Server?????????????

      R.V.PRASANNAKUMAAR
      i-flex solutions ltd PH:91-80-5597600 EXTN:3419