Re: Interop registry web interface ( was RE: kSOAP interop )

  • yzhang@motherbot.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 18, 2001
      Hi Simon:

      The web interface sends out registration requests (see wiredump
      below), but gets no response (timeout eventually). This happens only
      to the RegisterClient method.

      POST http://soap.4s4c.com/registration/soap.asp HTTP/1.0
      Host: soap.4s4c.com
      Connection: Close
      Accept: */*
      SOAPAction: "http://soap.pocketsoap.com/registration/clients#RegisterC
      lient"

      <SOAP-ENV:Envelope xmlns:SOAP-
      ENV="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"
      xmlns:soap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/soap/" xmlns:soap-
      enc="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/"
      xmlns:tns="http://soap.pocketsoap.com/registration/wsdl"
      xmlns:mstk2="http://schemas.microsoft.com/soap-toolkit/wsdl-
      extension" xmlns:w="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/"
      xmlns:ns1="http://soap.pocketsoap.com/registration/types"
      xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/1999/XMLSchema-instance" SOAP-
      ENV:encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/"><SOAP-
      ENV:Body><mns:RegisterClient
      xmlns:mns="http://soap.pocketsoap.com/registration/clients"><serviceID
      xsi:type="xsd:string">B0F31A20-6146-462A-B3BD-
      6F3628A96683</serviceID><clientInfo xsi:type="ns1:clientInfo"><name
      xsi:type="xsd:string">SQLData Client Interop Result (Test...)
      xsi:type="xsd:string">http://www.soapclient.com/interop/interopResult.
      html</resultsURL></clientInfo></mns:RegisterClient></SOAP-ENV:Body>
      </SOAP-ENV:Envelope>