MSSoap together with Apache Soap

  • Daniela Cavallaro
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 18 3:44 AM
      I need to exchange some XML information
      between a Microsoft Soap Server and an Apache Soap Client.
      I found out that as the size of this XML string increases
      the time required for the client to READ this message is longer and longer:
      i.e. the server send an XML string of 100Kbytes, and the client
      needs 50 seconds to READ unmarshall,
      while the HTTP transportation was fast (2 sec).
      This seams absurd to me.

      It seams that problem is in the "<", ">", "\"" ...characters...

      Any suggestion?

      daniela