RE: [soapbuilders] SOAP 1.2 Support?

  • Yann Christensen
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 13, 2001
      SOAP builders,

      With regards to working with SOAP 1.1 and SOAP 1.2, the MS SOAP products
      think we've been making good progress with SOAP 1.1 and would like to
      keep that momentum going by focusing on SOAP 1.1. As previously
      suggested we agree that clarifications in the SOAP 1.2 drafts should be
      given deference in resolving interop issues. Naturally we will continue
      to participate and support the discussion and development of SOAP 1.2
      and look forward to it reaching Recommendation status.

      Speaking on behalf of these MS products:
      VS7.NET
      ASP.Net WebServices (.asmx)
      .Net Remoting
      ATL Server
      SOAP Toolkit 2.0
      Microsoft Analysis Server (XML for Analysis Provider)

      Thanks,
      Yann
      http://www.mssoapinterop.org