Re: Making VB talk to Apache (response to my own question)

  • quaine_nicholas@jpmorgan.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 5, 2001
      ANYONE WANTING TO MAKE A MSSOAP/WSDL CLIENT TALK TO AN APACHE
      SERVER...

      I found Sanjiva's example in his comments as posted on soap-dev after
      making the xsi:type change
      I can confirm that this works - ms soap toolkit client using wsdl can
      talk to apache soap if you follow the instructions

      anyone interested can go to the following page to see how this works
      http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=soap-dev&m=97901982213396&w=2

      you will need to have apache soap 2.1 (rc1) and update you deployment
      descriptor as described

      Nick