SOAP/WSDL "document" form

  • W. Matthew Long
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2001
      I'd like see what the consensus is for the "document" message form, x-
      multpart MIME. We're treating documents as XML Document Fragments as
      this seems more native for a document than DOM Document, i.e., a dom
      document can always be converted to an xml fragment, but an xml
      fragment isn't always a dom document.

      Is this consistent with other implementations????