Re: [soapbuilders] SOAP and reference parameters

  • Paul Kulchenko
    Message 1 of 2 , May 30, 2001
      Hi, Adrian!

      --- adrian@... wrote:
      > I am curious if I have a function that is called by reference, will
      > the parameters be passed back in the response? In the other words,
      > we'll get multiple return parameters. Is that true?
      If you're looking for passing parameters by reference, that's
      something that different toolkits deal differently with. SOAP::Lite
      can do this, and it relies on name+type signature, if they match,
      then parameters will be properly updated. At the same time all
      toolkits allows you to get access to multiple return parameters as
      far as I understand (even if not all bind them automatically). What
      toolkit are you using?

      Best wishes, Paul.

      a year! http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/