Old Versions of SOAP

  • Nichols, Carlton E.
    Message 1 of 1 , May 30, 2001
      I have a homemade implementation of SOAP and I want to start using the
      Apache JAVA Version 2.2. The problem I have is I have to make it backward
      compatible. I was trying to use the EnvelopeEditor Class to transform the
      old style request into the new style but I am having problem getting the
      request before SOAP can reject it.

      Any suggestions?

      Carlton