RE: [soapbuilders] soap:header using same message as soap:body

  • Matt Long
    Message 1 of 4 , May 29, 2001
      Hi Clement,

      Assuming you have "parts" attribute in the soap:body it is possible to
      segregate the parts in a single message that are attributable to the "Body"
      of the soap message. This would assume you are mixing header parts and body
      parts in the same message. Of course the parts attribute in the soap:header
      along with message attribute points you to the header parts same message as
      body or not.

      -Matt