Re: [soapbuilders] Soap:Lite, Perl, SOAP

  • Paul Kulchenko
    Message 1 of 2 , May 28 7:45 PM
      Hi, Adrian!

      --- adrian@... wrote:
      > I have another question about using Perl and SOAP. If I were to
      > use
      > SOAP:LITE library, how can I construct a parameter of type boolean,
      > double, or other types that are not supposed in Perl? Thanks,
      You may use SOAP::Data->type(boolean => $value) or any other type
      instead of boolean. You may also specify name with prefix, like:
      SOAP::Data->type('xsd:double' => $value), but in most cases module
      will take care of it. Support for different schemas (1999, 2000,
      2001) is still manual, but next version should know how to specify
      schema in response according to schema in request.

      Toolkit specific question is better to ask on soaplite mail list
      (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/soaplite/).

      Best wishes, Paul.

      http://auctions.yahoo.com/