RE: [soapbuilders] operationName vs operationNameRequest

  • Matt Long
    Message 1 of 2 , May 27, 2001
      Hi Mark,

      See the following...
      the message name is the "name" attribute of the input or output element of
      the operation of the portType *OR* it defaults as specified in your spec
      quote. Your example just did not highlight the "name" attribute.

      -Matt

      2.4.2 Request-response Operation
      The grammar for a request-response operation is:

      <wsdl:definitions .... >
      <wsdl:portType .... > *
      <wsdl:operation name="nmtoken" parameterOrder="nmtokens">
      <wsdl:input name="nmtoken"? message="qname"/>
      <wsdl:output name="nmtoken"? message="qname"/>
      <wsdl:fault name="nmtoken" message="qname"/>*
      </wsdl:operation>
      </wsdl:portType >
      </wsdl:definitions>