[ANN] Idoox WASP 2.0 beta 1 release
I'm writing to inform you that we have released beta 1 version of Idoox WASP - Web Applications and Services Runtime.
The main changes since WASP 2.0 preview release are:
1) WASP is now available in three editions - Lite, Advanced, and UDDI
2) Bug fixes and interop improvements
3) NetBeans IDE integration
WASP Lite includes the full functionality of WASP 1.0 + API for message interceptors, dynamic deployment.
WASP Advanced features WASP 2.0 preview functionality + SOAP over JMS, UDDI client package.
WASP UDDI includes WASP Advanced functionality + UDDI server (_full_ implementation of UDDI v1 specification).
You can find detailed information regarding all Idoox products at http://www.idoox.com.
What you can expect in the near future:
1) New Java SOAP stack - consolidated API, better performance
2) Open API for the WASP engine - better support for message interception, custom encoding, custom serialization, engine configuration
4) WSDL 1.1 support
5) Private UDDI registry with UDDI API extensions - access control lists, distributed UDDI, subscription service, configurable replication among UDDI partners
6) A set of services that will simplify development - Interface Repository, Administration Service
7) New development environment - NetBeans, JBuilder, Emacs
8) Early access program on our siteEnjoy!Radovan Janecek
+420 602 572008