[ANN] Idoox WASP 2.0 beta 1 release

  • Radovan Janecek
    Message 1 of 1 , May 25, 2001
      Hello,

      I'm writing to inform you that we have released beta 1 version of Idoox WASP - Web Applications and Services Runtime.

      The main changes since WASP 2.0 preview release are:

      1) WASP is now available in three editions - Lite, Advanced, and UDDI
      2) Bug fixes and interop improvements
      3) NetBeans IDE integration

      WASP Lite includes the full functionality of WASP 1.0 + API for message interceptors, dynamic deployment.

      WASP Advanced features WASP 2.0 preview functionality + SOAP over JMS, UDDI client package.

      WASP UDDI includes WASP Advanced functionality + UDDI server (_full_ implementation of UDDI v1 specification).

      You can find detailed information regarding all Idoox products at
      http://www.idoox.com.

      What you can expect in the near future:

      1) New Java SOAP stack - consolidated API, better performance
      2) Open API for the WASP engine - better support for message interception, custom encoding, custom serialization, engine configuration
      3) New C++ and JavaScript SOAP stacks
      4) WSDL 1.1 support
      5) Private UDDI registry with UDDI API extensions - access control lists, distributed UDDI, subscription service, configurable replication among UDDI partners
      6) A set of services that will simplify development - Interface Repository, Administration Service
      7) New development environment - NetBeans, JBuilder, Emacs
      8) Early access program on our site

      Enjoy!

      Radovan Janecek
      CTO