SOAP 1.1 Validator

  • Dave Winer
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2001
      Greetings SOAP Builders.

      Tony invited me to join this list, and I'm happy to be here.

      As a form of introduction, please check out this site..

      http://validator.soapware.org/

      This server is running Frontier 6.2, with our SOAP support.

      We used the validator approach with much success in shaking out the
      incompatibilities in XML-RPC.

      Now that SOAP is starting to get widely deployed it'll be interesting to
      know if we're all talking the same language.

      Tools like the validator can help, imho.

      Dave

      Dave Winer, UserLand Software
      Daily notes: http://www.scripting.com/
      "It's even worse than it appears."