RE: [soapbuilders] Re: GLUE vegas endpoint is online

  • David Crowley
    Message 1 of 33 , May 3 11:50 AM
      At 11:16 AM 5/3/2001, you wrote:
      >I suggested a convention in
      >http://groups.yahoo.com/group/soapbuilders/message/2525. I'm not sure
      >how many people are doing it.
      >
      > == Mike ==

      I just changed my server to the .50 to .75 range. It looks like Matts
      client (very nice!) is always requesting a bid on 10 items even though I
      request bids for a different number of items. It took me a minute to
      figure out what was going on..
    • Yann Christensen
      Message 33 of 33 , May 4 12:20 PM
        I've made some configuration changes to this site and it should have
        better uptime now.

        Thanks,
        Yann