Re: question re: vegas interop event

  • matthewlangham@yahoo.de
    Message 1 of 187 , May 1, 2001
      Hi,

      > Anyway, Sam, Keith or anybody who knows: How will this event look
      > like? What is an expected audience? How will be our presentation
      > organized? Will IBM provide some Linux machines?

      Can someone fill me in with more details on how the two day event
      will look - and who it is for. Who should attend? Is it more for the
      SOAP stack implementors - or also for people more on the SOAP
      application side (like myself).

      I would like to come and get more involved - but it is quite a way
      from this side of the pond :-).

      Thanks

      Matthew Langham
    • graham glass
      Message 187 of 187 , May 2, 2001
        wow, you really *do* learn a new thing every day! ;-)