RE: [soapbuilders] Re: question regarding moving to 2001 schemas

  • Tony Hong
    Message 1 of 37 , May 2, 2001
      Sam,

      Looking at the 5/1 nightly build Parameter serializer code, I see the
      following:

      QName soapType = SoapEncUtils.getAttributeValue(paramEl,
      Constants.NS_URI_CURRENT_SCHEMA_XSI,
      Constants.ATTR_TYPE,
      "parameter", false);

      as the code that pulls the value of xsi:type

      However, I notice that the Constants.NS_URI_CURRENT_SCHEMA_XSI is set tp
      NS_URI_1999_SCHEMA_XSI

      So for the raleigh exercise, did you get things interoperating with MSTK by
      recompiling to set NS_URI_CURRENT_SCHEMA_XSI to NS_URI_2001_SCHEMA_XSI
      instead? Or did you take another approach?

      I'm trying to get an apache client working against a 2001 server myself.
      Dropping in the latest nightly didn't work in terms of having it recognize
      2001, right out of the box...

      Thanks,
      Tony

    • Tony Hong