ANN: SOAP.py 0.9
- The latest version of SOAP.py (a SOAP implementation written in Python), was
Check out its interop matrix : http://www.actzero.com/soap/interop.html
(more servers, more successes)
or download it : http://www.actzero.com/soap/SOAPpy.html
Interop endpoint server info:
Name: SOAP.py 0.9 (actzero.com)
Comments, feedback, patches, etc... very welcome.
Changes since last version:
- The Envelope now just contains definitions for namespaces actually used
- Namespace definitions are inherited by children but not siblings (Builder)
- Further improved multi-reference parsing -- it handles circular references
- Added support for building recursive and circular types using references
- More types
- Proper handling of overflow and underflow integral and floating point
- More interop
- Various bug fixes and improvements
- I've made some configuration changes to this site and it should have
better uptime now.
From: matthewlangham@... [mailto:matthewlangham@...]
Sent: Friday, May 04, 2001 11:46 AM
Subject: [soapbuilders] Re: GLUE vegas endpoint is online
--- In soapbuilders@y..., "Jonathan Hawkins" <jhawk@m...> wrote:
> Matt, BigDog has is now awake and back online.
> Works fine - thanks.
> No if only BigDog would wake up....
Well now I am at home minding the chilren (nearly 9 pm here )
connecting over a 56k modem. And I can't do anything to the client
from home. All day (my day) I sat waiting to test my changes.....
Makes you sick sometimes - (funny though - isn't it?)
Did someone say Interop - what about the time difference :-).
Happy Friday to you all.
To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to