ANN: SOAP.py 0.9

  • Cayce Ullman
    Message 1 of 33 , May 1, 2001
      The latest version of SOAP.py (a SOAP implementation written in Python), was
      released today.

      Check out its interop matrix : http://www.actzero.com/soap/interop.html
      (more servers, more successes)
      or download it : http://www.actzero.com/soap/SOAPpy.html

      Interop endpoint server info:

      Name: SOAP.py 0.9 (actzero.com)
      Endpoint: http://208.177.157.221:9595/xmethodsInterop
      SOAPAction: "urn:soapinterop"
      Namespace: http://soapinterop.org/

      Comments, feedback, patches, etc... very welcome.

      Changes since last version:

      - The Envelope now just contains definitions for namespaces actually used
      (Builder)
      - Namespace definitions are inherited by children but not siblings (Builder)
      - Further improved multi-reference parsing -- it handles circular references
      (Parser)
      - Added support for building recursive and circular types using references
      (Builder)
      - More types
      - Proper handling of overflow and underflow integral and floating point
      types (Parser)
      - More interop
      - Various bug fixes and improvements
    • Yann Christensen
      Message 33 of 33 , May 4, 2001
        I've made some configuration changes to this site and it should have
        better uptime now.

        Thanks,
        Yann