BidBuy Client

  • Manish Balsara
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 30, 2001
      I have cobbled up a simple client program for the BidBuy at
      http://soap.aumsoft.com:8080/rfq.jsp

      It supports all the operations (RequestForQuote, Buy and SimpleBuy)

      There is no input validation, so the program would probably crash if wrong
      values are supplied.

      I have been able to connect to:
      - MSTK2
      - .NET
      - EasySoap++

      I have not been able to connect to:
      - JHawk's BidBuy Service: the wsdl file, seems to have namespace
      issues. Atleast that is what my WSDL parser is complaining.
      - IDOOX: seems to be using 2000/10 schema and I only support 1999 and
      2001

      manish
    • Manish Balsara
      Message 2 of 3 , May 1, 2001
        Oops, I mistyped, the URL (it was pretty late at night:))

        The URL is:

        http://soap.aumsoft.com:8080/soap/rfq.jsp

        On Tue, 1 May 2001, Manish Balsara wrote:

        > I have cobbled up a simple client program for the BidBuy at
        > http://soap.aumsoft.com:8080/rfq.jsp
        >
        > It supports all the operations (RequestForQuote, Buy and SimpleBuy)
        >
        > There is no input validation, so the program would probably crash if wrong
        > values are supplied.
        >
        > I have been able to connect to:
        > - MSTK2
        > - .NET
        > - EasySoap++
        >
        > I have not been able to connect to:
        > - JHawk's BidBuy Service: the wsdl file, seems to have namespace
        > issues. Atleast that is what my WSDL parser is complaining.
        > - IDOOX: seems to be using 2000/10 schema and I only support 1999 and
        > 2001
        >
        > manish

      • Radovan Janecek
        Message 3 of 3 , May 2, 2001
          As for Idoox,

          I can easily rewrite the WSDL to 1999 XML Schema.
          However, you should be able to rewrite it yourself and
          send 1999 messages to WASP.

          Radovan

          Let me know about your success

          http://auctions.yahoo.com/