Xchange Messages using SOAP between Apache soap server and MS.net VB client

  • trraghuraman@rocketmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30 5:01 PM
      I am working on an application where I have a Java web service which
      accepts an Element object and returns an Element object corresponding
      to an xml document. The client which is a VB program should be able
      to invoke the web service and get the Element object and create an
      xml document out of it.

      The problems are :
      1. how to represent an Element object in the WSDL file in the web
      service. Is it required to use a Custom Serializer to unmarshall the
      Element object.
      2. How do the VB or Java client unmarshall the Element object to
      create the xml document.

      Can someone throw some light on this. I am badly struck up now
      because of this.