EasySoap++ interop results in html

  • David Crowley
    Message 1 of 187 , Apr 27, 2001
      Hello --

      It took me some fiddling but I'm now able to pretty easily generate by
      interop results in html. So the link for my inteorp results page is:

      http://easysoap.sourceforge.net/interop/results.html

      I hope you all find it useful...

      David
    • graham glass
      Message 187 of 187 , May 2, 2001
        wow, you really *do* learn a new thing every day! ;-)