another list for WSDL discussions?

  • Sanjiva Weerawarana
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2001
      There are WSDL discussions going on in various lists. IMO its time
      to create a WSDL discussion list. What do u think? I'd like to
      separate it from SOAP because while WSDL is useful in the SOAP
      context, its actually quite independent from SOAP too.

      If there's consensus, can someone please volunteer to do it? We could
      do another Yahoo! group thing or whatever.

      Thanks,

      Sanjiva.
    • Tony Hong
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2001
        Hi Sanjiva,

        Per your suggestion I've started a WSDL discussion group on yahoo groups -
        here's the
        reachability info:

        Post message: wsdl@yahoogroups.com
        Subscribe: wsdl-subscribe@yahoogroups.com