RE: [soapbuilders] WSDL and method names

  • Tony Hong
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 1, 2001
      Hi Jacek, Thanks for the example!

      A couple of questions:

      1.  In your soap:body element, you don't have use="encoded" or encoding style attribute. Are these implied or defaulted?

      2.  The way you encoded your array "ArrayofInt" touches on a thread that Simon posted in the forum here: http://www.xmethods.net/ubb/Forum1/HTML/000004.html

      It would be great to see the envelopes - I'm curious as to how your Simple types are rendered on the wire .

      Thanks!

      Tony