eSoap xsd:array

  • Aleksander Slominski
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 14, 2001
      hi,

      i was checking server log and it seems SoapRMI was able to process eSoap
      requests except for one with array - note that arrayType attribute is
      incorrect it should be array element type (it should be
      http://soapinterop.org/xsd:SOAPStruct not
      http://www.w3.org/1999/XMLSchema:array)

      you can also check - actual server log is online at
      http://www.extreme.indiana.edu/soap/interop/

      thanks,

      alek

      ps. here is wiredump:

      POST / HTTP/1.0
      Host: rainier.extreme.indiana.edu

      <?xml version="1.0"?>
      <SOAP-ENV:Envelope
      <SOAP-ENV:Body>
      <e:echoStructArray xmlns:e="http://soapinterop.org/"><inputStructArray
      SOAP-ENC:arrayType="xsd:array[1]"><item><varInt
      xsi:type="xsd:int">250</varInt>
      <varFloat xsi:type="xsd:float">250.000000</varFloat>
      <varString xsi:type="xsd:string">250</varString>
      </item>
      </inputStructArray>
      </e:echoStructArray>
      </SOAP-ENV:Body>
      </SOAP-ENV:Envelope>
      ---

      [ connection85on1568: MethodDispatcher.java:297 sendFault ] TRACE sending
      exception detail -- expection throws: problem with xml-java mapping at line 4
      and column 106 seen >... (parser state START_TAG); nested exception is:
      soaprmi.mapping.XmlMapException: no mapping for
      encodingStyle=http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/
      uri=http://www.w3.org/1999/XMLSchema localName=array
      at
      soaprmi.mapping.XmlJavaMapping.queryTypeMap(XmlJavaMapping.java:279)
      at
      soaprmi.soap.SoapDeserializeContextImpl.queryTypeMap(SoapDeserializeContextImpl.java:204)

      at
      soaprmi.soapenc.ArrayDeserializer.readObject(ArrayDeserializer.java:105)

      --
      Aleksander Slominski, LH 316, IU, http://www.extreme.indiana.edu/~aslom
      As I look afar I see neither cherry Nor tinted leaves Just a modest hut
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 14, 2001
        --- Aleksander Slominski <aslom@...> wrote:
        > hi,
        >
        > i was checking server log and it seems SoapRMI was
        > able to process eSoap
        > requests except for one with array - note that
        > arrayType attribute is
        > incorrect it should be array element type (it should
        > be
        > http://soapinterop.org/xsd:SOAPStruct not
        > http://www.w3.org/1999/XMLSchema:array)

        Alex, thanks for your help so far....
        I still poking around to get a full understanding
        of things.

        I should haved started this a few weeks ago. :-)

        This interop test is *extremely valuable*, and
        one does realize it more, when he/she really
        starts get going into it.

        I'll change it soon...

        Regards, Rosimildo.

        http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/