4s4c endpoint

    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 2, 2001
      the http://soap.4s4c.com/ilab/soap.asp endpoint is back up, it has a upto
      date version of 4s4c with all the modifications from the weekend.

      Dave / Jake, I noticed that the Userland validator is not showing the
      toolkit names anymore, I had a quick glance, and it looks like there's a
      problem with the whichToolkit request its sending out.

    • Dave Winer
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 2, 2001
        >>Dave / Jake, I noticed that the Userland validator is not showing the
        toolkit names anymore, I had a quick glance, and it looks like there's a
        problem with the whichToolkit request its sending out.

        I bet I know what the problem is. Back in a sec.

        Dave
      • Dave Winer
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 2, 2001
          >>I bet I know what the problem is. Back in a sec.

          I was wrong about that. I don't know what the problem is.

          Jake, this is the code that's failing in soapValidatorSuite.validate:

          local (params = {});
          local (result = soap.rpc.client (path, "whichToolkit", @params, server,
          port, fldebug:true));
          serverSoftware = "<a href=\"" + result.toolkitDocsUrl + "\">" +
          result.toolkitName + " v" + result.toolkitVersion + "</a>. (" +
          result.toolkitOperatingSystem + ")"

          The error is "Can't decode the response because the Envelope element was not
          found."

          Dave
        • Chris Bayes
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 2, 2001
            weblog I'm going to bed
            too many things don't work today i give up
            if you can tell me wy it doesn't work and
            fire away!!

            XML/XSL Portal
          • Jake Savin
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 2, 2001
              That sounds like an error happening at the SOAP level. I'll check it out.
              -Jake