Re: MSTK2 and null

  • mbalsara@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 16 , Apr 1, 2001

      > Another question is how I can OMIT element from array, but that's
      > another story. I emulated it with <item/> which may be treated as
      > default or null element in my opinion.

      I am using xsi:null = "1" to indicate missing element. I am using the
      generic NULL rule, to mean it applies to any value. Is that a correct
      interpretation?

      Another way to represent missing element would be by using sparse
      arrays.

      <SOAP:ENC:Array SOAP-ENC:arrayType="xsd:string[4]">
      <item SOAP-ENC:position=[1]">one</item>
      <item SOAP-ENC:position=[3]">three</item>
      </SOAP-ENC:Array>

      manish