[ANNOUNCE] Axis2 1.5

  • Glen Daniels
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 9, 2009
      Hi all:

      The Apache Axis2 team is pleased to announce the release of Axis2 version 1.5.

      Major Changes Since 1.4.1:
      - Refactored, pluggable transports (separate jars, with deployer)
      - Clustering improvements (works with EC2)
      - Over 100 JIRA issues resolved

      You can find the new version at the usual location:
      http://ws.apache.org/axis2

      Please report any issues via JIRA:
      http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2.

      As always, we welcome any and all feedback at:
      axis-dev@... - for developer-related questions/concerns
      axis-user@... - for general questions, usage, etc.

      Thanks for your interest in Apache Axis2!

      --Glen Daniels
    • Glen Daniels
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 11, 2009
        Hi Andreas: