Re: SOAP messaging [Newbie question]

  • nilesh_s_ghorpade
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 23 7:16 AM
      Hi Ian,

      Once you have the WSDL of the Web Service you can use any of the
      available tools which allow you to parse the WSDL and create a SOAP
      message. Once you have a handle on the SOAP message you can send the
      same through to your web site.

      The tools that I know of are AXIS (java and C++ support), XFire (java
      support as far as I know) and gSOAP (C++ support)

      Hope that helps you.

      Regards

      Nilesh