RE: [soapbuilders] Webswell Connect 2.0.6 is released - open source integration tool

  • Jody R. McKinzie
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 16 10:29 PM

      Team,

      I need help.  I am trying to get information to build a soap web service using PERL::SOAP and I do not have access to the WDSL or do not know the exact address of the wdsl.

      In other words, I have a wdsl that is used to create a ticket at www.server.com/Ticket.asmx and when i add ?WDSL to the end of it, I get the wdsl however, I want to do other things that are on other WDSL using soap but do not know the address.

      Is there any way to find out where the WDSL is?  This is for a virtual ticketing system that requires logging in.   If I can login and create/modify and get reports on tickets, why can I not also use the web service so that I am able to do it via the command line?

      I tried a UDDI sniffer like stylus studio but, it did not work.

      Hope you understand this…

      Thanks,

      Jody