SOAP message over TCP/IP

  • brajeshkumar69
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 20, 2007

      I want to send message from an application in .NET to IBM MQ series
      ESB and am planning to use SOAP protocol. I am palnning to use
      SoapFormatter of .NET to create such a message. What I am looking for
      is how do I provide information about the mesage size in the header
      and if there is a way that I can configure it using SOAPFORMATTER
      class of .NET?

      Thanks,

      -Brajesh