Documentation Issue http://www.w3.org/TR/wsdl#_wsdl

  • kalyan
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 25, 2006
      Hi ,

      I am going through the website( <http://www.w3.org/TR/wsdl#_wsdl>)
      for
      Web Services Description Language (WSDL) 1.1, and found that the
      binding name="StockQuoteSoapBinding" in <binding> elementdoes not
      match with binding="tns:StockQuoteBinding" of <service><port>
      element as below, is this a data publishing issue of how does this
      mapping work?

      <http://www.w3.org/TR/wsdl#_wsdl>

      1.2 WSDL Document Example

      Example 1 SOAP 1.1 Request/Response via HTTP
      <binding name="StockQuoteSoapBinding" type="tns:StockQuotePortType">
      <soap:binding style="document"
      <operation name="GetLastTradePrice">
      <soap:operation soapAction="http://example.com/GetLastTradePrice"/>
      <input>
      <soap:body use="literal"/>
      </input>
      <output>
      <soap:body use="literal"/>
      </output>
      </operation>
      </binding>

      <service name="StockQuoteService">
      <documentation>My first service</documentation>
      <port name="StockQuotePort" binding="tns:StockQuoteBinding">
      <soap:address location="http://example.com/stockquote"/>
      </port>
      </service>