Re: [soapbuilders] new to this group

  • Anne Thomas Manes
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 25, 2006
      Wrong list. This is not a user help discussion list. This list is used by the vendors and open source communities (the people that build SOAP implementations) to resolve interoperability issues.

      I suggest you join the discussion list associated with the toolkit you plan to use.

      Anne

      On 7/24/06, cyber rebyc <cyber3080@...> wrote:

      Hi to all

      I just started learning SOAP......................
      I think it one of the groups that helps in learing SOAP

      regards
      cyber

      http://mail.yahoo.com