Re: writing a SOAP perl program

  • Dave Nielsen
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 18, 2006
      Hi Justin,

      StrikeIron created a "How-to" guide for perl developers using SOAP::LITE.   I've uploaded it into the Files folder in this Yahoo Group. You can find it here: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/soapbuilders/files/@HowToGuides/ . I also uploaded one for PHP4 using NuSOAP. They are pretty basic guides, but perhaps they'll get you up and running.

      If you get stuck, or find anything missing, let me know.  One of us from StrikeIron would be happy to help. We'd also appreciate feedback on the guides.

      Best,

      Dave Nielsen
      Strikeiron - "Your Trusted Web Services Marketplace"
      http://www.strikeiron.com