[ANN]Apache Axis2C 0.9 released
- Hi All,
We are proud to announce the release of Apache Axis2C version 0.90.
You can download this release from
1. AXIOM, an XML object model optimized for SOAP 1.1/1.2 Messages.
This has complete XML infoset support.
2. Support for One-Way Messaging (In-Only) and Request Response
3. Module Architecture, mechanism to extend the SOAP Processing Model
4. Content hierarchy
5. Directory based deployment model
6. Raw XML providers
7. WS-Addressing, both the submission (2004/08) and final (2005/08) versions
8. Transports supports: HTTP
* Both simple axis server and Apache2 httpd module
1. WSDL Object Model support New
* Dynamic invocation
1. Interoperability tested with Axis2/Java for XML in/out client and services
2. Addressing interoperability on client side
Major changes since last release
1. Minimal memory leaks
2. Apache2 module working in Windows
3. More samples and tests
4. WSDL Object Model built based on the proposed WSDL 2.0 Component model.
5. Dynamic Invocation
6. Numerous bug fixes since last release
What is stii to do
1. Module version support
2. Archive based deployment Model
3. Improved and user friendly Client API
4. Support for MTOM/ MIME/ SwA
5. Sessions scoping for Application, SOAP, Transport and Request levels
6. Service Groups
7. Different character encoding support
8. WSDL Code Generation Tool for Stub and skeletons (based on Java tool)
9. Security module
10. REST (REpresentational State Transfer) Support
11. Server side Web Service Policy support
12. Axis2 Web Application (Web App)
We welcome your early feedback on this implementation.
Thanks for your interest in Axis2C
-- Apache Axis2C Team --