Re: [soapbuilders] Python client .NET server XMLElement parameter

  • Joshua Boverhof
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 24 11:40 AM
      SOAPpy isn't appropriate for this usage, try ZSI.

      ZSI 2.0 RC2 was released today. Mainly consists of bugfixes from
      previous RC.

      Download options:

      - http://cheeseshop.python.org/pypi/ZSI/
      - http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?
      group_id=26590&package_id=30660
      - easy_install -U ZSI

      There are experimental twisted resources included in this release. In
      order to build ZSI with these use the following command:

      python setup.py build --twisted install

      -josh