XML parsing problem in SOAP

  • Ritesh
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 7, 2006
      Hi Everyone,
      I am implementing a web service using wsdl, axis, vc++.net (client).
      The project was compiled properly. I am able to send my request
      properly to the server but unable to parse the response send by the
      server.
      The error code is -1072896682

      The gr8 thing is that when I compiled the project on some other
      computer using the same code/project, it works perfectly.
      I want to know whether there is any project configuration/dll that is
      missing from my computer.

      Please help me to resolve this issue.

      Regards,
      Ritesh