Re: How to explode SOAP request at Soap Server in perl

  • charlie_fadipe
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 7, 2006
      I'm not sure what you are asking, but if you want to be able to write
      a soap server in perl, you may want to look up the following references.

      Hope this helps.

      http://www.soaplite.com/
      This isn't the easist implementation of soap, but it's the only one I
      know for perl. It's a good way for you to make all your perl modules
      web-available!

      Charlie

      http://in.messenger.yahoo.com