How to explode SOAP request at Soap Server in perl

  • Saurabh
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 6, 2006
      Hi

      Can any one tell me How to explode SOAP request at Soap Server in perl

      Thanks in advance

      Saurabh

    • noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 6, 2006
        Isuru Nishan Samaraweera wrote:

        > Can anyone tell me SOAP website or linke from where I should able to
        Start learning and working with SOAP. I am a Windows Developer.

        IBM's developerWorks site has some pretty good high level tutorial
        material on Web Services and SOAP available at [1]. The specific
        implementation examples tend to focus on Java, which may or may not be
        what you have in mind when you say you're a "Windows Developer" (most of
        it will work fine on Windows, but .Net it isn't), but there's also a lot
        of high level orientation that is useful getting started regardless of
        toolset or platform.

        BTW: this mailing list is mainly for those who are building soap
        implementations like WebSphere, Indigo, gSOAP, etc., and not primarily for
        users like you (though you're certainly welcome to lurk). Still, I hope
        the pointer helps. Good luck!

        Noah

        [1] http://www-128.ibm.com/developerworks/webservices/newto/websvc.html

        --------------------------------------
        Noah Mendelsohn
        IBM Corporation
        One Rogers Street
        Cambridge, MA 02142
        1-617-693-4036
        --------------------------------------
      • charlie_fadipe
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 7, 2006
          I'm not sure what you are asking, but if you want to be able to write
          a soap server in perl, you may want to look up the following references.

          Hope this helps.

          http://www.soaplite.com/
          This isn't the easist implementation of soap, but it's the only one I
          know for perl. It's a good way for you to make all your perl modules
          web-available!

          Charlie

          http://in.messenger.yahoo.com