Re: [soapbuilders] About SOAP Website....

  • Isuru Nishan Samaraweera
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 5, 2006
      This is a good url for a beginner, I guess
      http://www.w3schools.com/soap/default.asp
      Isuru
      vinay balpande <vinay_balpande@...> wrote:

      Hello all,
      Can anyone tell me SOAP website or linke from where I should able to Start learning and working with SOAP. I am a Windows Developer.

      Thanks in Advance.

    • Saurabh
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 6, 2006
        Hi

        Can any one tell me How to explode SOAP request at Soap Server in perl

        Thanks in advance

        Saurabh

      • noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 6, 2006
          Isuru Nishan Samaraweera wrote:

          > Can anyone tell me SOAP website or linke from where I should able to
          Start learning and working with SOAP. I am a Windows Developer.

          IBM's developerWorks site has some pretty good high level tutorial
          material on Web Services and SOAP available at [1]. The specific
          implementation examples tend to focus on Java, which may or may not be
          what you have in mind when you say you're a "Windows Developer" (most of
          it will work fine on Windows, but .Net it isn't), but there's also a lot
          of high level orientation that is useful getting started regardless of
          toolset or platform.

          BTW: this mailing list is mainly for those who are building soap
          implementations like WebSphere, Indigo, gSOAP, etc., and not primarily for
          users like you (though you're certainly welcome to lurk). Still, I hope
          the pointer helps. Good luck!

          Noah

          [1] http://www-128.ibm.com/developerworks/webservices/newto/websvc.html

          --------------------------------------
          Noah Mendelsohn
          IBM Corporation
          One Rogers Street
          Cambridge, MA 02142
          1-617-693-4036
          --------------------------------------
        • charlie_fadipe
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 7, 2006
            I'm not sure what you are asking, but if you want to be able to write
            a soap server in perl, you may want to look up the following references.

            Hope this helps.

            http://www.soaplite.com/
            This isn't the easist implementation of soap, but it's the only one I
            know for perl. It's a good way for you to make all your perl modules
            web-available!

            Charlie

            http://in.messenger.yahoo.com