About SOAP Website....

  • vinay balpande
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 5, 2006

      Hello all,
      Can anyone tell me SOAP website or linke from where I should able to Start learning and working with SOAP. I am a Windows Developer.

      Thanks in Advance.

    • Isuru Nishan Samaraweera
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 5, 2006
        This is a good url for a beginner, I guess
        http://www.w3schools.com/soap/default.asp
        Isuru
        vinay balpande <vinay_balpande@...> wrote:

        Hello all,
        Can anyone tell me SOAP website or linke from where I should able to Start learning and working with SOAP. I am a Windows Developer.

        Thanks in Advance.

      • Saurabh
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 6, 2006
          Hi

          Can any one tell me How to explode SOAP request at Soap Server in perl

          Thanks in advance

          Saurabh

        • noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 6, 2006
            Isuru Nishan Samaraweera wrote:

            > Can anyone tell me SOAP website or linke from where I should able to
            Start learning and working with SOAP. I am a Windows Developer.

            IBM's developerWorks site has some pretty good high level tutorial
            material on Web Services and SOAP available at [1]. The specific
            implementation examples tend to focus on Java, which may or may not be
            what you have in mind when you say you're a "Windows Developer" (most of
            it will work fine on Windows, but .Net it isn't), but there's also a lot
            of high level orientation that is useful getting started regardless of
            toolset or platform.

            BTW: this mailing list is mainly for those who are building soap
            implementations like WebSphere, Indigo, gSOAP, etc., and not primarily for
            users like you (though you're certainly welcome to lurk). Still, I hope
            the pointer helps. Good luck!

            Noah

            [1] http://www-128.ibm.com/developerworks/webservices/newto/websvc.html

            --------------------------------------
            Noah Mendelsohn
            IBM Corporation
            One Rogers Street
            Cambridge, MA 02142
            1-617-693-4036
            --------------------------------------
          • charlie_fadipe
            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 7, 2006
              I'm not sure what you are asking, but if you want to be able to write
              a soap server in perl, you may want to look up the following references.

              Hope this helps.

              http://www.soaplite.com/
              This isn't the easist implementation of soap, but it's the only one I
              know for perl. It's a good way for you to make all your perl modules
              web-available!

              Charlie