RE: [soapbuilders] xsd:union and .NET and Axis

  • Tom Jordahl
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 4, 2006
      In the better late than never category...

      Rich, have you run this Schema through WSDL2Java? I believe Axis has
      rudimentary support for unions. At least I remember users filing bugs
      about certain combinations, implying that other combinations work. I
      believe that we will ignore the xsd:length element however, which may be
      the problem you are reporting.

      And yes, we always do invite people (especially skilled coders like
      yourself) to help implement missing features in Axis. :-)

      --
      Tom Jordahl
      Adobe ColdFusion Team