Re: [soapbuilders] C / C++ implementations of SOAP

  • Isuru Nishan Samaraweera
    Message 1 of 12 , Dec 31, 2005
      Any specific features of  gSOAP2.7.6............?

      Robert van Engelen <engelen@...> wrote:

      You may want to check out gSOAP 2.7.6 (stable). It works for both C and
      C++:

      http://sourceforge.net/projects/gsoap2

      http://gsoap2.sourceforge.net

      It is also included in Debian packages.

      - Robert

    • Tomas Bahnik
      Message 2 of 12 , Jan 2, 2006
        You can also try Systinet Server for C++ , which is free for development and test. For list of features see [1]

        Tomas Bahnik