Not receiveing SOAP parameters in Web Service. Help ?

  • umesh_345
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 28, 2005
      hello ,

      I have written web service in C#.net. Now this service is executed by
      SAP. SAP executes my function called getattributes(string userid)
      correctly but,

      the parameter is not initiating by SAP userID.

      I am posting both the codes for SAP SOAP message and my web service
      code.

      ----
      <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
      <SOAP-ENV:Envelope xmlns:SOAP-ENV="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/
      envelope/" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" xmlns:
      xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance">
      <SOAP-ENV:Header>
      <pre:user xmlns:pre="urn:IciUserInterface" SOAP-ENV:
      mustUnderstand="0" xsi:type="xsd:string">SPAREKH</pre:user>
      <pre:language xmlns:pre="urn:IciUserInterface" SOAP-ENV:
      mustUnderstand="0" xsi:type="xsd:string">EN</pre:language>
      </SOAP-ENV:Header>
      <SOAP-ENV:Body>
      <ns0:getAttributes xmlns:ns0="urn:IciUserInterface">
      <userId xmlns="urn:IciUserInterface">UMESH</userId>
      </ns0:getAttributes>
      </SOAP-ENV:Body>
      </SOAP-ENV:Envelope>

      This is message i am getting in trace. WHere UMESH is userID. Now see
      my web service code.

      ---
      [System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHeaderAttribute("user")]
      [System.Web.Services.Protocols.
      SoapHeaderAttribute("language")]
      [System.Web.Services.
      WebMethodAttribute(EnableSession=true)]
      [System.Web.Services.Protocols.
      SoapDocumentMethodAttribute("http://inqmy.com/soapdispatcher/rpc/
      bcbici/IciUserBean",
      RequestNamespace="urn:IciUserInterface",
      ResponseNamespace="urn:IciUserInterface",
      Use=System.Web.Services.Description.SoapBindingUse.
      Literal,
      ParameterStyle=System.Web.Services.Protocols.
      SoapParameterStyle.Wrapped)]
      [return: System.Xml.Serialization.
      XmlElementAttribute("response",Namespace="urn:IciUserInterface",
      IsNullable=true)]

      public iciUser getAttributes([System.Xml.Serialization.
      XmlElementAttribute(Form=System.Xml.Schema.XmlSchemaForm.Unqualified,
      IsNullable=true)] string userId)
      {
      //my service code
      }

      ------

      So can u tell me what is wrong ?

      I am not receiving USERID=umesh in string called userId.

      Can u tell me where I am wrong ?

      Regards
      Umesh