hi

  • bikram_2020
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 14, 2005
      Hi everybody,
      I am new to your group and also new to SOAP technology.
      so can you please help me to build web services using jwsdp1.6
      for security. actually i have build some soap services using java
      and application server,but now I have to make them secure,so
      i badly need ur suggestions in making soap service secure.
      waiting for ur reply.
    • Anne Thomas Manes
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 14, 2005
        Sorry, but this is not a user support list. This list is for folks that are building SOAP implementations (like jwsdp-- i.e., the Sun developers), not SOAP applications.

        I suggest that you join the jwsdp or jax-ws user lists. See http://community.java.net/projects/#6.

        Anne

        On 12/14/05, bikram_2020 <bikram_2020@...> wrote:
        Hi everybody,
               I am new to your group and also new to SOAP technology.
          so can you please help me to build  web services using jwsdp1.6
        for security. actually i have build some soap services using java
        and application server,but now I have to make them secure,so
          i badly need ur suggestions in making soap service secure.
        waiting for ur reply.

        http://us.click.yahoo.com/9QUssC/lzNLAA/TtwFAA/W6uqlB/TM

      • Doug Kohlert
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 14, 2005
          The proper mail alias for JWSDP questions is: users@...

          Anne Thomas Manes wrote:

          > Sorry, but this is not a user support list. This list is for folks
          > that are building SOAP implementations (like jwsdp-- i.e., the Sun
          > developers), not SOAP applications.
          >
          > I suggest that you join the jwsdp or jax-ws user lists. See
          > http://community.java.net/projects/#6.
          >
          > Anne
          >
          > On 12/14/05, bikram_2020 <bikram_2020@...
          > <mailto:bikram_2020@...>> wrote:
          >
          > Hi everybody,
          > I am new to your group and also new to SOAP technology.
          > so can you please help me to build web services using jwsdp1.6
          > for security. actually i have build some soap services using java
          > and application server,but now I have to make them secure,so
          > i badly need ur suggestions in making soap service secure.
          > waiting for ur reply.

          > <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>

          - Doug